Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bethany's Birthday


I had a great birthday this year thanks to my friends. Rebecca called and invited me to come over for lunch--the morning of my birthday she said she needed to change plans a little and to come over a little early and without makeup. I said ok and wondered what was going on. A few weeks previous I had hosted a Mary Kay party so my first thoughts were -- she is getting me back and we are having a Mary Kay "Glamour Makeover" which is what they want you to schedule after the first class. It wasn't! She and all of my friends had pitched in and sent me down to the Butterfly Salon & Spa for a facial. It was wonderful and then later that night we all got together at Tia's and had a yummy desert prepared by Kelly. Angie is noticably absent in the photo but she was at the hospital having a baby so she is excused. It was a great day --thank you, thank you, thank you! I am blessed to have such wonderful friends!

1 comment:

Jess~ca said...

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky you, getting a spa treatment... Jana and I got facials done at Bon Lose here in Provo last year and it was THE BEST!!

I can't wait to see you at christmas time!

-Jessica