Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!


I think you are the most awesome Dad in the world! I feel so lucky to be your daughter! I have always looked up to you and you have never let me down. There are so many things to love about you I will just list a few. I love that you can fix anything. I love that you can cook and don't mind doing it! I love that you freely offer advice on just about anything anytime I ask but you never judge. I love that you are a faithful home teacher. I love that you fulfill your church callings and you are a wonderful speaker. I love that you invite all the little old ladies and anyone else who might be alone on Sunday to dinner. I love that you always take care of your family even when we don't deserve it! I love your smile and your laugh and your comforting hugs! I love you and I hope you have a fantastic father's Day!

2 comments:

evelyn said...

Thanks. You are great and have a great family. You are absolutely a great mother and I am thankfull for that. Keeping it all together is not always easy, but it can be done and I know that you always do your best. Love, BADGER DAD

evelyn said...

I is great to be your dad and to be able to help even though you are miles away. You are an awsome mother. Love, BADGER DAD